The Grandin Clinic provides a same day access service to patients with urgent medical concerns.
This service is available ONLY to those who currently have a family physician in the clinic.
Grandin Same Day Access Clinic (St. Albert clinic Only)
Monday to Friday: 9:00 AM-4:30 PM
Saturday: 9:00 AM – 11:30 AM
- BASED ON THE NUMBER OF PATIENTS NEEDING TO BE SEEN & THEIR CARE NEEDS, THE DOCTOR ON CALL MAY NOT BE ABLE TO SEE ALL OF THOSE WHO ARRIVE BEFORE THE SPECIFIED CLOSING TIME
- Please arrange to arrive as early as possible
Please Note... The Urgent Care Doctor is not able to see patients for the following concerns:
- Travel Services
- Narcotic/Triplicate Prescriptions
- ALL Forms
- Complete Medical/Physical Examinations
- Routine Review of Results
- Completion of Short-term and Long-term Disability Forms
- Routine Prescription Refills
Call for details at 780-459-5581